An Africa Business Community - www.africabusinesscommunities.com
ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT TO GO. The count down for TOGAF 9 Workshop by Roger Cutts has begun.
EA has moved from a practice for elite multinationals and governments to an essential tool in business planning, transformation and governance. It connects and aligns strategy with initiatives and IT Systems, information and infrastructure.
EA covers the domains of Business, Process, Applications, Information and Technical Infrastructure as well as how these all interact to deliver results.
It aids in understanding current status, quick interventions that can deliver short term benefits, lowering risk, transformation of the organisation to meet challenges and realise long term goals as well as providing a platform for good governance.
In addition, cross cutting concerns of risk, cost and quality of delivery are often addressed to ensure that these receive attention across the board. Enterprise architects, particularly those certified in TOGAF, are in great demand worldwide and frequently command salaries close to those of the CIO.
ABOUT TOGAF 9:-
TOGAF Version 9 Enterprise Edition ("TOGAF 9") represents an industry consensus framework and method for Enterprise Architecture that is available for use internally by any organization around the world, both members and non-members of The Open Group alike but subject to license conditions. For more information about TOGAF 9, please logon: - TOGAFWorld
Key Learning Points:
Attending this Course will eenable you to :-
1. Understand new concepts introduced in TOGAF9
2. Understand the rationale behind employing Enterprise Architecture and using TOGAF9
3. Have a detailed understanding of the development cycl e and the techniques for architecture
TOGAF 9 has extended the coverage of TOGAF into the business space, added a meta model, introduced a Content Framework and better defined deliverables and skill requirements.
At the end of this course, delegates should be able to:
• Understand the benefits, role and scope of EA
• Market the EA discipline within an organisation
• Discuss the typical path to implementation of an EA capability
• Identify the various stages of an EA method and lifecycl e and the purpose and outputs of each of
• Plan an EA project at a high level
• Discuss who the stakeholders are in the EA process and what viewpoints are relevant to each
• Understand the TOGAF Architecture Delivery Method (ADM) Phases and Activities
• Prepare key deliverables for selected phases in the ADM life cycl e (Note: it is beyond the scope of the
course to teach detailed modeling techniques in all areas)
• Understand the TOGAF Content Framework and Meta Model
• Be aware of the issues around Architecture Governance, Requirements Management and Architecture
We are glad to extend the unique offer to you for this Workshop.
As a unique consideration you shall get the discount of USD 300 on the registration fee i.e., you will have to pay USD 1459 instead of standard price of USD 1759 (only 5 seats left out).
We hope to see you there!
Thanks & Best Regards
Ph:- +27 21 813 5939