An Africa Business Community - www.africabusinesscommunities.com
Is your business growing massively at this very moment?
If you answered yes - congratulations! This is absolutely brilliant. Keep the momentum going!
If you answered no – are you holding yourself back? How can you change that? There are certain specific steps that you can and need to take to get your business growing fast in these economic times. These steps and a whole lot more we are going to share with you in 3 hours.
This amazing 3 hour workshop is facilitated by Barry Mitchel from Johannesburg from SalesPartners Worldwide. Barry is a renown facilitator and speaker from Southern Africa, he's been facilitating this kind of workshop all his life. He’s an expert in giving the SalesPartners experience. If you have never experienced a high energy, interactive and open and honest workshop – try this out.
SalesPartners will show you the answers to the questions:
• Selling is the number one skill – in life and in business – do you know why?
• Do you present your company or yourself in such a way to increase business?
• Have you ever not managed to handle an Objection in the moment? And then 10 minutes later had the perfect answer?
• to Expand Your Business - SalesPartners will show you how understanding what stops you will enable you to do this.
• What is the secret of the Rich? How do they get and stay there?
• Why do you have to fail to be a success?
Go to http://www.sprosebank.co.za/w-expand-your-mind-expand-your-business-display.php to book your seat NOW!
Atlantic Imbizo, 2nd floor Clock Tower Shopping Centre, V&A Waterfront (opposite BoE building)
There is open, secure parking next to the Old Silo building @ R 10.00 for the entire day.
Underground parking is available at R40 for the day in the Clocktower shopping centre (P2). In this case you need to book it 48 hours before the event with us. No refunds, no cancellations.
To get to the venue go to the Top floor in the lift and then around the corner towards the passage, take another lift which is situated on your right, to the 2nd Floor.
Book and pay before Thursday 27 May and only pay R200 for this amazing 3 hour workshop! Tickets are R250 at the door on Saturday 29 May.
8.30 am registration and welcome coffee
9.00 am sharp, start of workshop
12.00 pm, end of workshop
It would be an Investment in Yourself to Be There!